Bachelorette Candle Workshop
Welcome to our enchanting bachelorette candle workshop, where love, laughter, and creativity come together to celebrate the bride-to-be! This unique experience is designed to captivate and indulge the senses while allowing you and your closest friends to create personalized, handcrafted candles that will forever hold the memories of this special occasion.
Learn about different waxes
Choose you own candle Vessel
Personalize fragrance mixing and selection.
Labeling your candle.
Legal requirement for candles labels
Vessel Sizes upgrades available for purchase.
Candles are semi- solid, one part fragrance oil is liquid and one part waxes solidifies after 2 to 3hrs.
After you the workshop making is done you can wait for additional hour in our showroom where you will get a 20% off on all our products or you can come back after 24 hrs. to take home your candle
(we will hold your candle no more than 30 days)
The host of the party can secure a reservation with a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the whole entire group that it's confirm for the Candle Workshop. If your paying for an invoice for your private party balance due in full 14 days prior to the event. All order deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable to other orders, events or people
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
By purchasing tickets from 2 Guys, Company you acknowledge that your Private Candle-Making Party deposit is non-refundable under any circumstances. You understand that prior to purchasing to read the full description and view product images to ensure that the product you are purchasing is what you want. If you do not agree or feel in any way that you will not be happy with your product please do not purchase. You agree and consent to the following legal terms and conditions that govern your use of the Products and that form a legal agreement between you and 2 Guys, Company.
- I understand that deposits are non-refundable as deposits cover supplies ordered for the event and secure the date and time of the set event.
- I understand that I must be at least 18 years of age or older to pay this invoice for a private candle-making workshop.
- I understand all sales are final and that refunds and exchanges are not available.
- We practice and teach attendees safe handling of candle making during the workshop and Candle-making parties. 2 Guys, Company does not take responsibility for the mishandling of hot wax that may result in injuries on any level. I understand that it is up to me to ensure that I follow all the safety instructions that 2 Guys, Company has provided.
- I acknowledge and give rights for 2 Guys, Company employee usage of any photos taken during the event. Event photography is used for promotional, digital, print and social media marketing.
- I understand that if the minimum of 10 guests is not met, the difference between the minimum and the number of guest attending must be paid before the party can take place.
- I understand that I must advise guest to arrive on time as we will abide by the preset schedule. We will not stop the class for guest arriving past the 20 minute "scent selection" window but will have selections available for late guest. Events lasting over the 2-hour scheduled time (due to guest lateness) will result in $25 for each 15 minutes past the scheduled time.
- I understand that children under the age of 10 present a safety hazard and are NOT PERMITTED in the candle-making room due to the extreme temperature of hot wax we’ll be working with as they are an insurance liability. Guest with a child under the age of 10 present will be asked to leave and will be refunded for 1 ticket unless guest wishes for a current guest to create candles for them.
- I understand that if the balance of my event is not paid within 2 weeks/14 days prior to the event (by 12:00 pm EST), then my event will be cancelled.
- 2 Guys, Company Workshop Waiver of Liability:
I also acknowledge the risks involved in participating in a candle-making workshop. These include, but are not limited to, the use of hot wax. I swear that I am participating voluntarily, and that all risks have been made clear to me. Additionally, I do not have any conditions that will increase my likelihood of experiencing injuries while engaging in this activity.
If I am to consume alcohol, I agree that I am over the age of 21 and will drink responsibly and do so at my own risk. I also swear that I have designated a driver or will call a taxi or responsible driver or Uber in the event that I am too impaired to drive.
By purchasing your ticket(s), you have acknowledged that you have read and agree to
2 Guys, Company Waiver of Liability and forfeit all rights to bring a suit against 2 Guys, Company for any reason. I also agree that I will not use any items created here for promotion of any other business that operates in the same capacity as 2 Guys, Company.
Photo and Video Release
By placing your deposit and purchasing your ticket(s), you have acknowledged and given rights to
2 Guys, Company employee usage of any photos taken during the event. Event photography is used for promotional, digital, print and social media marketing. By entering the event premises, you consent to photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by 2 Guys, Company and its and representatives. Images, photos and/or videos may be used to promote similar events in the future, highlight the event.
You release 2 Guys, Company, its officers and employees and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication and use of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recordings. By entering the event premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use, exhibition, streaming, webcasting, televising, or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such use, exhibiting, broadcasting, web casting, or other publication irrespective of whether a fee for admission or sponsorship is charged. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by 2 Guys, Company or the person or entity designated to do so by 2 Guys, Company. You have been fully informed of your consent, waiver of liability, and release before entering the event.
As the purchaser and host of this private candle-making workshop, I understand that it is my responsibility to inform each attendee of my private candle-making workshop of 2 Guys, Company's Waiver of Liability and photo and video release policy. By placing your deposit, you have acknowledged and agree to inform each individual attendee/guest of 2 Guys, Company's Waiver of Liability and photo and video release policy.
By completing this purchase, you agree and consent to “2 Guys, Company's Terms and Conditions”, “2Guys, Company's Workshop Waiver of Liability” and “Photo and Video Release”. Completing this purchase will form a legal agreement between you and 2 Guys, Company.
- 100% Soy Wax
- Cotton Wicks
- Phthalate-Free Fragrance Oil
- Essential Oil
You and your bridal party will have the opportunity to explore your creativity and express your individual styles as you design and customize your candles. From selecting the perfect scent combination to choosing the ideal vessel and embellishments, each step is an opportunity to infuse your own personal touch and create a unique memento.
By the end of the workshop, each participant will have crafted a stunning, custom-made candle, encapsulating their own unique style and flair. These candles will serve as cherished mementos, not only reminding you of the bachelorette celebration but also symbolizing the love and support that surrounds the bride as she embarks on her new journey.