BLOOM Vegan Candle ?
A balanced floral blend, our bloom vegan candle is sweet, delicate, and fresh. A lush fragrance for all round year Orange Blossom has top notes of petitgrain and bergamot, middle accords of neroli and jasmine, and a light sandalwood base.
Top: Petitgrain, Bergamot
Middle: Jasmine, Neroli, Orange Blossom
Product Information: This luxury candle is hand poured in Miami- USA by skilled artisans. In a clear vintage recycled glass jar. We combined with the perfect blend of essential oil and natural fragrance ( phthalate free), and pure components, a cotton wick( lead free) for a clean burn that will evoke an unique expression for the perfect memory and experience....... it will make you feel home.
A mint hand painted Candle Jar.
This Candle is a "feel Good " "excellent scent with the perfect symphony of floral ,fruit and spice impacting your environment and energizing and uplifting your senses. The blossoms of the bitter orange "Neroli " and jasmines a blend of floral and citrus with a hint of wildness promotes love and passion for great memories of Romance.
Middle: JASMINE + NEROLI + ORANGE BLOSSOM
Note: Any carbon buildup should be removed once the wick is extinguished
Burn Time : Approx. 120 hours
3 Wick Cotton & paper (lead free)
16 Oz / 454 Grams
- Paraben Free
- Phthalate Free
- Gluten Free
- Alcohol Free
- Cruelty Free
- Non GMo Soy wax
- No synthetic Dyes or Coloring
- Non Toxic
- Eco- Friendly
- Formaldehyde Free
2.To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 2 hours at a time during the first third of the candle and 1 hour at a time during the remaining.
3. Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
4. Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
5. Should any black smoke appear, trim the tip of the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 5mm at all times.
6. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a wood or ceramic plate, for example).
7. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
8. Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60 and 80° F.
9. The first use of your candle should occur within the two first months after its reception.