1979 Noir Gold Buddha Head Fig + Moss + Freesia + Wood
Our 1979 Noir Vegan Candle elevates any space with its intricate fusion of woody and floral aromas. Hints of sweet freesia and ozone open up to sun-ripened fig surrounded by light jasmine, cherry blossom, and geranium. Notes of green leaves, bamboo, and moss add a lush, green quality that’s balanced by nuances of patchouli and saffron.
Product Information: This luxury candle is hand poured in Miami- USA by skilled artisans. In a clear vintage recycled glass jar. We combined with the perfect blend of essential oil and natural fragrance ( phthalate free), and pure components, a cotton wick( lead free) for a clean burn that will evoke an unique expression for the perfect memory and experience....... it will make you feel home.
Top: Freesia + Ozone
Middle: Cherry Blossom + Jasmine + Green Leaves + Geranium + Fig
Base: Patchouli + Moss + Wood + Bamboo + Saffron + Powder
This fragrance is infused with natural essential oils, including grapefruit, lemon, orange, and patchouli.
Product Information: This luxury candle is hand poured in Miami- USA by skilled artisans. In a gold Buddha head. We combined with the perfect blend of essential oil and natural fragrance ( phthalate free), and pure components, a cotton wick( lead free) for a clean burn that will evoke an unique expression for the perfect memory and experience....... it will make you feel home.
Gold Buddha Head Jar dimensions:
Middle: Fig, Geranium, Green Leaves
Base: Bamboo, Wood, Moss, Saffron, Patchouli
Note: Any carbon buildup should be removed once the wick is extinguished
Burn Time : Approx. 175 hRS.
3 Wick Cotton & paper (lead free)
28 Oz / 794 Grams
- Paraben Free
- Phthalate Free
- Gluten Free
- Alcohol Free
- Cruelty Free
- Non GMo Soy wax
- No synthetic Dyes or Coloring
- Non Toxic
- Eco- Friendly
- Formaldehyde Free
2.To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 2 hours at a time during the first third of the candle and 1 hour at a time during the remaining.
3. Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
4. Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
5. Should any black smoke appear, trim the tip of the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 5mm at all times.
6. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a wood or ceramic plate, for example).
7. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
8. Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60 and 80° F.
9. The first use of your candle should occur within the two first months after its reception.